Frequently Asked Questions
Who are we?
What is Thaddeus Threads?
- Based in Pomona, Thaddeus Threads is an online boutique, curating secondhand clothing & accessories. As part of the Thaddeus Resources Center, this thrift store aims to help the local community in several different ways.
What is Thaddeus Resource Center?
- The Thaddeus Resource Center is a 501 c(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to RESTORE HOPE, INSPIRE GROWTH, and EMPOWER GIRLS & WOMEN through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services. Learn more here.
If I want to donate clothes, where can I donate my clothes to?
- Clothes can be donated at https://www.thaddeus.org/donate
How long will it take to process my orders?
- All orders will be packed and shipped within 2 business days of the initial purchase.
How do I track my orders?
- Tracking numbers will be provided through email
Can I change or cancel my order?
- You may cancel any order before it is shipped. However, if your order has shipped it cannot be canceled.
What do I do if I never received my order?
- Please reach out to us either through our contact page or by emailing our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the return policy?
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns.
Where do you ship?
- We only ship within the continental USA.
What are the shipping options?
- We only ship with USPS priority shipping.
How much is shipping and handling?
- Shipping and handling is calculated at checkout.
When will my order arrive?
- Worn Wear orders can take up to 3-4 business days to ship out. When your order ships, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with all your tracking information. Shipping time can take 3-5 business days. Due to COVID-19, shipping may be delayed.
Product & Sizing
Sizing & Details of the products
- Our product sizings can be found in the chart below:
- All items are either gently used or NWT(new with tags).